Want Revv tone & quality in a compact combo format? Dynamis is for you.
The Dynamis is a 2 channel, variable watt combo amplifier. Channel 1 has warm and sparkling cleans while channel 2 features 3 dynamic levels of Revv’s signature drive. The Dynamis also features built-in customizable reverb – independently controllable per channel and programmable with the foot controller. This amplifier has been voiced to specifications from players needing an amp to perform Country, Jazz, Blues and Rock. Each channel has been meticously tailored to meet expectations from players who need an amplifier that can do it all.
MSRP $1949 USD
- 2 Channels: CH1 – Clean / CH2 – Gain channel with 3 dynamic levels
- Variable wattage: 7 and 40 watt selector switches per channel
- Panel and Foot switchable channels
- Reverb: 3 different Decay options – independently controllable per channel, and programmable in foot controller.
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Transparent, low output impedance, tube driven/buffered, serial effects loop with send and return level control ability. (+4/-10dB)
- REVV Tube arrangement: 4 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6V6GT
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance jacks
- ALL tube design
- Baltic birch head shell
- Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
- High Quality Transformers
- Illuminated color changing acrylic badge
- LED lighting for control verification
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and construction
- 5-Year limited warranty
- International Voltages Available: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
- 40w Dynamis Foot Controller: incl.
- View our return policy
The Dynamis is hand built and ALL tube! High quality parts and designs add to the brilliance of the tone and rock solid durability which puts this amp above the rest! Only parts that promise long life and durability were selected and included in the build of this amplifier.
The chassis is protected by a Baltic birch head shell to handle the abuse that amplifiers are usually exposed to, and all fasteners are steel with the use of locking nuts to prevent anything from ever coming loose, especially when on the road!
This amplifier has been designed to last! Parts and designs that will not let you down, make this an investment that will last a lifetime! Make sure your money is going to get you one of the finest amplifiers around!