Revv’s flagship amp is a real powerhouse. 120 watts, 4 channels and enough drive to kill small mammals.
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Totally Unique ; Tight & Full ; Dozens of Voicing Options
- No Compromise Clean – From Zero Breakup to Pushed & Crunchy
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with Premium Materials
- Fully Controllable – Via Midi, or use the Footswitch to Save Presets
- Variable Wattage – Sound Good on Stage & in the Studio
- Four Channels – Independent EQ & Multiple Master Volume Controls
The Generator 120 watt amplifier, is a 4 channel variable gain, all tube amplifier designed to be everything the touring musician, or the weekend warrior, will need in an amplifier. From beautiful warm sparkling cleans, vintage style crunch, to deep metal rhythm or searing leads, this amplifier does it all and more. This amplifier has been voiced to specifications from players needing an amp to perform Country, Jazz, Blues, Rock, and Metal. Each channel has been meticously tailored to meet expectations from players who need an amplifier that can do it all. The added switching and MIDI/CC control abilities plus a fully configurable foot switch puts this amplifier in a league of its own and as modern as it gets!
- 4 Channels: Clean, Crunch and two switchable, variable Gain channels
- Each channel offers its own output power selection switch to choose either 10 or 120 watts.
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality
- Easy MIDI programming control
- Phantom Power provided from the MIDI IN connection port
- Panel and Foot switchable channels (foot switch available)
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Foot switchable, dual master volume controls
- Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control
- Tube arrangement: 5 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6L6GC
- Presence and depth control
- Bright switch on clean/crunch and both overdrive channels, Fat switch on both overdrive channels
- Contour switches to allow selection of a brighter distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 6 banks
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker jacks
- ALL tube design
- Baltic birch head shell
- Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
- Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
- LED lighting for control verification
- Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Handcrafted in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
- 5-Year limited warranty
- View our return policy
The Generator 120 is hand built and ALL tube! High quality parts and designs add to the brilliance of the tone and rock solid durability which puts this amp above the rest! Only parts that promise long life and durability were selected and included in the build of this amplifier.
The chassis is protected by a Baltic birch head shell to handle the abuse that amplifiers are usually exposed to, and all fasteners are steel with the use of locking nuts to prevent anything from ever coming loose, especially when on the road!
This amplifier has been designed to last! Parts and designs that will not let you down, make this an investment that will last a lifetime! Make sure your money is going to get you one of the finest amplifiers around!