- Versatile touch-sensitive amp-voiced drive & unique multi-voice Tilt Boost
- Shawn Tubbs’ signature pedal, who developed his signature sound over 30+ years doing sessions in L.A. & Nashville + touring with Grammy Award-winning artists
- Over 1 year of R&D, 10 revisions, & prototype shootouts with world-class artists & engineers
- The first Revv Signature Series pedal - from scratch designs to bring a guitarist’s unique tone to life
- Drive Circuit w/ treble, bass, level, & gain controls
- Tilt Boost w/ boost & Tilt EQ controls + 3-voice tight switch
- All-analog design powered by 9-12v 35mA (center negative external supply only)
- Top jacks & silent relay switching
- Charcoal blue powder-coated metallic finish w/ custom graphic & laser-etched Shawn Tubbs signature
- Made in Canada 2 year limited warranty upon registration
- Manual, velvet bag, Shawn Tubbs pick, sticker, & more included in box
- Tutorials available on Revv’s YouTube channel or contact Revv directly with any questions
SHAWN TUBBS SIGNATURE SERIES
The Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive is the tonal culmination of a lifetime in music. Shawn not only needed a practical tone tool to give him the right sound quickly in any musical context - he aimed to combine the greatest vintage amp tones & recorded guitar sounds of all time into one ideal sound. Now that tone is available to you in an award-winning compact 9v double pedal with a unique Tilt Boost.
Designed to be both the core of your entire guitar sound you can take anywhere & a useful tool to upgrade your existing setup, Tilt Overdrive adds an all-new record-ready tone to your palette that expands your recording & performance capabilities while channeling Shawn’s 30+ years of professional guitar experience into a combination of the best recorded guitar sounds in history. Not only was it developed by a AAA session musician who always has to have perfect tone - it’s designed to bring out the best of each player who plugs in. It drops right into your rig to produce Shawn’s trademark clear, balanced overdriven sounds.