GENERATOR 100P AMPLIFIER
Our most aggressive amplifier yet is perfect for modern & death metal tones, without sacrificing the pristine cleans & touch sensitive crunch Revv is known for. The 100P borrows the 120’s extremely tight and clear Purple Channel, & can easily be biased to accept your favorite tube such as EL34s or KT88s.
Still features full midi & non-midi digital switching, all-analog tube tone, & multiple voices & gain stages.
Black Taurus and Hot White Bronco are no-upcharge tolex options. Footswitch matches chassis. EXCEPT purple – purple chassis amps receive a white footswitch. Pictured is a one-off build for NAMM 2018 when the 100P was released.
[Mockups only represent tolex and chassis. Please note these are just mockups – real world color may vary. Compare tolex name against swatches from Kayline Processing’s website for additional representation of color.]
[Delivery estimated at APPROXIMATELY 5 months]
2 Channels: CH1 – Clean and Crunch / CH2 – Gain channel with 3 aggression levels
– Each channel offers its own output power selection switch to choose either 10 or 100 watts.
– MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality
– Easy MIDI programming control
– Phantom Power provided from the MIDI IN connection port
– Panel and Foot switchable channels (foot switch available)
– 3 band EQ per channel
– Foot switchable, dual master volume controls
– Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control.
– Tube arrangement: 5 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6L6GC
– Presence and depth control
– Contour switch to allow selection of a 3Dimensional bright distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
– Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite ampliï¬er
settings to one of the 4 banks
– Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
– 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker jacks
– ALL tube design
– Baltic birch head shell
– Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
– Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
– LED lighting for control verification
– Dimensions: 26.5x10x10.5
– Weight: 48 lbs
– Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
– 5-Year limited warranty
– International Voltages Available: 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
|Dimensions||26.5 x 10 x 10.5 in|
Ivory Bronco, Black Bronco, Western Black, Black Taurus, Wine Buggy Whip Taurus, British Garnet Bronco, Navy Bronco, Purple Black Bronco, Charcoal Tweed Vorea, Baby Blue Bronco, Seafoam Bronco, Orange Bronco, Pink Bronco, British Plum Bronco, Red Bronco, Silver Bronco, Vintage Vanilla Taurus, Vintage Tweed Vorea, Hot White Bronco
Black, White, Purple