Whether you’re playing in basements or stadiums, we’ve got the cabinet you need.
- Hear Your Tone – Full Lows, Cutting Mids, & Pleasant Highs
- Durable Craftsmanship – Last a Lifetime on the Road
- Quality of Life – Removable Casters, Grill, & Back Panel
- Ease of Use – Recessed Steel Handles for 4×12
- Great Components – Baltic Birch Shell & WGS Speakers
- Why Be Boring? – Light-up Logo & Choice of Tolex Color
Every Revv cabinet is made of 18mm Baltic birch and built like a tank. A cabinet has to be designed to take a beating, so we’ve made sure ours stand up to the sounds you’re pushing through them and the transport required to get you to your gigs. Chrome corners and steel handles are just some of the features that make Revv cabinets perfect for any travelling musician.
- 18mm Baltic birch construction
- Removable front grill
- Removable casters
- Removable rear panel
- Loaded with 12″ WGS Veteran 30 speakers
- Fixed speaker baffle for rigidity and sound quality
- Input Jack plate not recessed – easier to find in the dark!
- Chrome corners for protection as well as aesthetics
- 4×12 cabs have a slanted baffle set at 4 degrees to project the sound upward
- Four sturdy feet that keep the cabinet closer to the ground
- Recessed steel handles provide stability for 4×12
- Light-up logo
- Input panels are steel and provide an input and through jack
- 2×12 cabs are 30″ x 17″ x 14″
- 4×12 cabs are 30″ x 30″ x 14″
- View our return policy