Revv’s most aggressive amplifier yet.
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Totally unique, tight & full, dozens of voicing options
- No Compromise Clean – From zero breakup to pushed & crunchy
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with premium components
- Fully Controllable – Via Midi, or use the footswitch to save presets
- Variable Wattage – Sound good on stage & in the studio
- Clear Aggression – Hear every heavy, fast, down-tuned riff clearly in a full mix
The Purple Channel on the Generator 120 is one of our favorite features. It’s very clear and articulate and sits perfectly in a mix. It doesn’t really sound like anything else. We wanted to use our 100 watt platform to make that channel more affordable, and also leverage the unique tone and features our 100 watt amps provide. The 100 is great for any size venue especially because it is variable wattage down to 10, and it has a few more features than our 7-40 lunchbox head. It wound up being a perfect fit and we’re really excited to get this out there.
MSRP $2399 (USD)
- 2 Channels: CH1 -Clean and Crunch / CH2 -Gain channel with 3 “aggression” levels
- Each channel offers its own output power selection switch to choose either 10 or 100 watts.
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality
- Easy MIDI programming control
- Phantom Power provided from the MIDI IN connection port
- Panel and Foot switchable channels (foot switch available)
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Foot switchable, dual master volume controls
- Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control.
- Tube arrangement: 5 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6L6GC
- Presence and depth control
- Contour switch to allow selection of a 3 Dimensional bright distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 4 banks
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker jacks
- ALL tube design
- Baltic birch head shell
- Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
- Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
- LED lighting for control verification
- Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
- 5-Year limited warranty
- International Voltages Available: 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
- View our return policy
The Generator 100p is hand built and ALL tube! High quality parts and designs add to the brilliance of the tone and rock solid durability which puts this amp above the rest! Only parts that promise long life and durability were selected and included in the build of this amplifier.
The chassis is protected by a Baltic birch head shell to handle the abuse that amplifiers are usually exposed to, and all fasteners are steel with the use of locking nuts to prevent anything from ever coming loose, especially when on the road!
This amplifier has been designed to last! Parts and designs that will not let you down, make this an investment that will last a lifetime! Make sure your money is going to get you one of the finest amplifiers around!