The smallest head in the Generator family still knows how to pack a punch.
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Totally unique, tight & full, dozens of voicing options
- No Compromise Clean – From zero breakup to pushed & crunchy
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with premium components
- Fully Controllable – Via Midi, or use the footswitch to save presets
- Variable Wattage – Sound good on stage & in the studio
- Convenient & Powerful – Compact, affordable, & all the tone you need
Versatile, 2 channel (3 mode), all-tube, programmable, MIDI controllable, variable wattage boutique amplifier made in Canada. Our 120 was so well received that we knew we needed to make a more compact and affordable head. We cut no corners and wound up with an amazing amp that really does it all.
MSRP $1899 (USD)
- 2 Channels: CH1 – Clean and Crunch / CH2 – Gain channel with 3 “aggression” levels
- Variable wattage: 7 and 40 watt selector switches per channel
- Panel and Foot switchable channels (4 button foot controller included)
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control
- REVV Tube arrangement: 4 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6V6GT
- CH 2: Contour switch to allow selection of a 3 dimensional brighter tone, or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance selector switch
- MIDI Capable
- Optional Rackmount Closure available
- ALL tube design
- Baltic birch head shell
- Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
- High Quality Transformers
- Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
- LED lighting for control verification
- Dimensions: 19.6” × 10.9” × 10.9”
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and construction
- 5-Year limited warranty
- International Voltages Available : 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
- View our return policy
The Generator 7-40 is hand built and ALL tube! High quality parts and designs add to the brilliance of the tone and rock solid durability which puts this amp above the rest! Only parts that promise long life and durability were selected and included in the build of this amplifier.
The chassis is protected by a Baltic birch head shell to handle the abuse that amplifiers are usually exposed to, and all fasteners are steel with the use of locking nuts to prevent anything from ever coming loose, especially when on the road!
This amplifier has been designed to last! Parts and designs that will not let you down, make this an investment that will last a lifetime! Make sure your money is going to get you one of the finest amplifiers around!