Generator 100R MK3
A new voice of thick distortion ready for stage, studio, & home.
- Go Direct – Stereo direct out Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo-embedded reactive load & DynIR Virtual Cabinets
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Multi-voice Red Channel brings thick, warm gain for all genres
- No Compromise Clean – Organic, touch-sensitive Nashville cleans & crunch with independent EQ
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with premium components
- Fully Controllable – Recall presets or send commands via footswitch or MIDI
- Noise Gate & Reverb – State-of-the-art & built right in
The Revv Amplification Generator 100R is based around our Red Channel – known for its thick low end & chewy feel. Over the years, our other channels had seen so much love from our fans that when it came time for MK3 we decided to rework the Red Channel almost from the ground up, resulting in something truly special. It may be the most striking tonal change to the entire MK3 line.
What is MK3? MK3 is the world’s first line of stereo-direct-output reactive load & impulse response tube amps. Not only does the Generator 100R MK3 bring you 3 channels of all-tube finely-tuned boutique Canadian tone based on feedback from world-class touring artists, session guitarists, & audio engineers – it also features Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo-embedded DynIR Virtual Cabinet technology for going direct to FOH, studio monitors, or headphones. No cabinet required.
But it doesn’t stop there! A state-of-the-art noisegate & lush reverb are built right in! All accompanied by a host of switching & voicing updates to make getting the sound in your head faster than ever.
Generator 100R MK3 features 3 of Revv Amplification’s channels, each an original circuit! Its high gain Red Channel has an all new touch-sensitive feel which takes you from warm oldschool overdrive to the most massive modern tones available.. Another MK3 upgrade is a fully independent EQ for each channel. Take full control of all 3 channels! The clean Blue Channel is chimey with tons of headroom, & now includes a “Wide” switch to give you a wide-range frequency boost for more push & sustain. The crunch Green Channel feature 3 all-new drive modes to take this dynamic channel from edge of breakup, to clear overdrive, to classic stack tones.
Revv Amplification is committed to bringing you the most complete amplifier experience available. Clarity, feel, & tone – for stage, studio, & home.
MSRP $2799 (USD)
- All tube design – 5 – 12AX7 , 4 – 6L6GC
- 3 Channels: Clean, Crunch and High Gain
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Signature Wide, Drive, and Aggression switches
- Bright switch on all channels
- Cut switch on both overdrive channels allows for brighter distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies
- Fat switch on both overdrive channels to thicken your high gain tones
- Built in digital reverb
- Built in noise gate
- Dual master volume controls
- Presence and depth controls
- Two notes Torpedo-embedded Virtual Cabinet selector
- Headphone output jack
- Two notes editable via Bluetooth
- Illuminated color changing acrylic badge
- LED lighting for control verification
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality for easy MIDI programming control
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (channels, wide, drive, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 6 banks
- Cabinet lighting port to illuminate speaker cabinet badge
- Transparent serial effects loop
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker output jacks
- Internal load (automatically engages when no cabinet is detected)
- Power scaling from 120w down to 10w
- Ground lift switch
- Two notes Torpedo-embedded Stereo XLR Outputs
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- Baltic birch head shell
- Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Handcrafted in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
- 5-Year limited warranty
- International Voltages Available: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
The Generator 100R MK3 is the culmination of 6 years of Revv Amplification and a lifetime of a guitarist’s passion. When President & Lead Designer Dan Trudeau was discovered building amps in his basement – we knew there was magic – but no one could have anticipated he would be here today leading the charge into the next generation of guitar amplification. Not only is this creating an entire new class of amplifier fueled by cutting edge first-in-class technology – it brings the most crushing, inspiring, and versatile tube tone directly to musicians everywhere. The Revv Generator 100R MK3 gives you clarity, feel, and tone; for stage, studio, and home.