Take Revv’s signature gain anywhere with Two notes Torpedo-Embedded reactive load & virtual cabinets in one all-tube lunchbox head.
- All tube. ~9lbs. 20 or 4 watt operation.
- Crushing & Clear high gain tones developed with leading artist & producers.
- Two notes reactive load & virtual cabinets built in.
- 2 Channels, FX Loop, MIDI, & more.
- Small amp – huge tones. The tone in your head, in an amp.
- Traditional, cabless, or hybrid. Recording, live, & home. G20 has you covered.
The G20 was the next logical step. D20 was received so well & immediately people were dropping it into their studios, live rigs, modeling rigs – the tube tone & Torpedo-Embedded together can give you great tone in any situation, including some we didn’t even think of ourselves! The D20 worked so great for pedal users so also putting our signature gain sound into that form factor just made sense. It sounds & feels great! It was important to me that we get our high gain Purple Channel tone right, but I also added some quality of life features like recalling different channels & voices with MIDI, as well as ensuring each Aggression Mode sounds very different so you have a
lot of distinct tones available to you. The goal was to make something self contained for guitarists that don’t use a lot of pedals – I’m sure we’ll be surprised again by what people do with this amp!”
-Dan Trudeau, President & Head Designer
MSRP $1299 (USD)
- Crushing & Clear high gain tones developed with feedback from leading artists & producers
- 2 Channels, 3-band EQ + Volume & Gain controls, Aggression & Wide voice switches
- Fully programmable & recallable via MIDI – or with optional footswitch
- Switchable from 20 to 4 watts
- 2 6v6 – 3 12ax7
- Buffered Series FX Loop
- Switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two notes Reactive Load & Virtual Cabinets
- Go direct to Front of House, interface, or headphones – without a cabinet.
- Hundreds of virtual mics, speakers, cabinets, EQ, reverb, & more available.
- XLR Balanced Direct Output, USB, & Ground Lift for Torpedo Embedded
- 6 Pre-Loaded Virtual Cabinets selectable via front knob – all customizable. Or up to 128 via MIDI.
- 100ms Virtual Cabinet length
- “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two notes’ power amp simulation & dramatically change the character of the G20 with virtual tubes such as EL34, if you like.
- Reactive Load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- Select Between Internal & Speaker Load
- Level-Adjustable Headphone Out
- Small, Light, & Durable
- 6.3125″x7.5″x12.3125″ including knobs, not including handle
- High Quality Transformers
- Easily Accessible Rear-Bias Test
- Easily Accessible Fuse
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminum Enclosure
- Weighs ~9lbs
- LED-Illuminated Badge
- International Voltages Available
- 1 Year Warranty
Once G20 ships, you’ll find your Two notes Torpedo Remote downloads below: