- 2-in-1 distortion featuring Revv’s take on the legendary HM-2* & an all-new high gain amp-voiced circuit.
- Revv’s newest Signature Series pedal partners with fellow Canadian, Revv early-adopter, & metal engineer Glenn Fricker.
- Inspired by the iconic chainsaw sound of Swedish death metal & American. hardcore. A filthy, over-the-top, unforgettable sonic assault not for the faint of heart.
- Featuring a punchy new voice of Revv high gain amp tone custom-tuned for Glenn.
- “Bite” & “Growl” control the Chainsaw Circuit’s treble & bass response.
- Treble, Mids, & Bass controls for the Amp Circuit.
- Blend control allows 100% Amp Circuit, 100% Chainsaw Circuit, or anything in between.
- Giv'r adjusts gain/saturation of both circuits simultaneously, & master Volume adjusts global output.
- Optimized for use with clean amps, high gain amps, power amps, & direct to interface with impulse responses.
- All-analog true bypass design powered by 9v 20mA (center negative external supply only).
- Compact double enclosure w/ top jacks.
- Gloss white finish w/ custom bear graphic & Glenn Fricker signature.
- L- 4.275”, W- 4.375”, H- 2”, 0.7lbs.
- Made in Canada.
- 2 year limited warranty upon registration.
- Manual, velvet bag, sticker, & more included in box.
GLENN FRICKER SIGNATURE SERIES
Glenn Fricker is one of Revv’s earliest supporters & a lifelong opponent of stale, sterile guitar tone. Together, we set out to combine Revv’s trademark high gain tones with a sound inspired by the legendary HM-2*. The Swedish chainsaw is the grimy, chaotic sound of metal’s most aggressive genres, but you can also mix it into your traditional high gain tone to add cut, character, & make your sound memorable.
One half of the Northern Mauler is a custom-tuned Revv high gain amp tone, & the other is our homage to the HM-2*. The blend knob gives you total control from 100% Amp Circuit, to 100% Chainsaw Circuit, & everything inbetween. Use a blend of the tones to transform your clean channel into a metal monster, boost your high gain amp with the Chainsaw Circuit, plug directly into a power amp, or use it with your recording interface & impulse responses.